We Are Hiring – Recently Qualified Architect
Recently Qualified Architect / Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Full Time Post
Closing date – 9.00am Monday 25th February 2019
The Intelligent Design Centre is an RIBA registered Architecture based design practice in Accrington with roots stretching back over 100 years. It was formed by it’s experienced directors to provide excellence in building design by focusing on client needs and design efficiency strategies.
The practice has an established client base within diverse market sectors, an interesting and growing pipeline of future opportunities and a desire to substantially increase in size and market coverage. The business recently featured on Grand Designs – The Rimmer Residence in Bolton (with a further Grand Designs project pending).
The Intelligent Design Centre has created an exciting career opportunity for an individual to join the team and become an integral part of the company’s development. The individual must be polite, articulate, positive, energetic and trustworthy. To meet the standards we have set they must have exceptional design and presentation skills.
It is essential that the individual is forward thinking and fully believes and supports the values and ethos of The Intelligent Design Centre.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of design software e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up and Photoshop. together with Microsoft Office Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Good telephone and face to face communication skills.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of planning policy, building regulations, environmental sustainability and an understanding of construction detailing will be preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We can offer:
- A professional friendly working environment.
- Assistance with training and encouragement to achieve part 3 qualification and beyond.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, responsibilities and performance.
- Applications required by 9.00am on Monday 25th February 2019 consisting of a covering letter, CV and examples of work.
- Applications to be emailed to email@example.com